[Discuss] Need help/consulting with apache/SSL/owncloud/mail

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Aug 7 22:40:43 EDT 2016

I specifically stayed away from "managed hosting" because I want the
ability to keep my sysadmin skills up, so I want more control.
Configuring it back when I set up my home server was much easier
though.  I see so much conflicting information on how to do it, and
that's very frustrating.  I'll get there though. I just have so little
time to work on it.