[Discuss] Need help/consulting with apache/SSL/owncloud/mail

John Hall johnhall2.0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:20:05 EDT 2016

https://mailinabox.email/
It's very unlikely to help in the long run to avoid using scripts and
control panels to save time and leverage your skills.
This configures DNS, DNS-SEC, DKIM, OwnCloud, Postfix, RoundCube mail, and
Dovecot. You can then work from a correctly configured default to customize
your setup.
To conserve resources I'm planning on migrating my mail-in-a-box from a
separate linode to a Docker container on a webserver I use for development
later this month.
This script will configure a dns server. My advise is to let it do so for
at least one domain because you will have DKIM and dns-sec setup. This is
not supported by Linode's dns services.