[Discuss] SD Cards, cheap and here for a while?

Rich Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:12:32 EDT 2016

On 8/24/2016 6:59 PM, F. O. Ozbek wrote:
> I purchased exclusively Samsung micro SD cards, thinking they will be more
> reliable. They also fail, believe me.

They are more reliable. This does not mean they don't fail; it means
that a smaller percentage of them fail compared to less reliable
manufacturers. Like I wrote before: your experience and mine are
statistically insignificant. Complain about reliability when you have on
the order of 50K failed cards from a particular manufacturer.

--
Rich P.