[Discuss] GPG encryption and gmail

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:05:24 EDT 2016

As we are nearing the September GPG key signing party, I was wondering if
anyone has tried out webmail packages like mailvelope and other browser
extensions for gmail.

I know that clients like Thunderbird and Evolution do it.

I'm weaning away from Thunderbird for a few reasons, but I don't like the
way Thunderbird handles folders with respect to gmail's labels.

Also, I have not looked into encrypting emails in Android yet.

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: B7F14F2F
Key fingerprint: D937 A424 4836 E052 2E1B  8DC6 24D7 000F B7F1 4F2F