[Discuss] GPG encryption and gmail

Ben Carr bencarr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:04:11 EDT 2016

There is another option, not sure I feel about it, I generated a new key to
test:

ExtensionJumble Email Encryption
offered by https://www.jumble.io
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jumble-email-encryption/fjiggkonckoakfpobglkbckakfgcnidh?hl=en

It does GPG injection of Outlook and Google, the dev is also SUPER SUPER
responsive, thought not open to relicensing the code.