[Discuss] Delivering mail to folders

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Feb 2 16:12:57 EST 2016

Yes, that's why I put the word "wrong" in quotes.

That's basically the procedure I use. More precisely, I use the scripts for
this that came bundled with OpenVPN 2.x.

I keep the keys on a separate, non-networked machine at home, on an
encrypted partition that I only mount when working with keys, and I copy
the generated keys and certificates via usb thumb drive to their final
destinations.

I also maintain a revocation list, which mostly gets used for renewing
expiring certificates; I revoke the expiring certificate and then generate
a new one with the same id.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6