[Discuss] looking for non-cisco router and firewall

John Boland jj.boland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:04:26 EST 2016

my colo folks just notified me that the firewall and router we're using is
subject to another set of exploits.
the equipment we're using is no longer maintained and we're in the midst of
changing colo providers.  the new colo provides firewall services. we've
already setup the rules with them.
in the meantime, i need something reasonably priced (i.e., cheap) to tide
us over for the next couple of months.

for now, does anyone know if just dropping udp packets will mitidate this
exploit?

TIA.

--
If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough!