[Discuss] looking for non-cisco router and firewall

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Feb 12 14:25:56 EST 2016

You didn't answer how much capactiy you need.

Juniper SRX?

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/concept/services-gateway-srx240-hardware-features.html

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=srx240h2