[Discuss] cheap realiable web hosting service

Edward Ned Harvey (blu) blu at nedharvey.com
Thu Jan 21 19:32:57 EST 2016

> From: Discuss [mailto:discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On
> Behalf Of Bouman MC
>
> I need a reliable and cheap web hosting service that won't delete the
> web site for spite and entertainment when they're have a bad
> day...which just happened to me today. Any suggestions? MCB

Are you looking for shared hosting like dreamhost?

Or are you looking for something like distributed & shared application hosting, like Azure and AWS hosted applications?

Or are you looking for a VPS, like EC2/Digitalocean and others, where you manage your own service?

Some of the above have free and/or cheap ($5/mo) entry-level offerings.