[Discuss] Are passwords even long enough?

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Sun Jul 3 14:47:57 EDT 2016

On 07/03/2016 12:30 PM, Kent Borg wrote:
> [...] my Android devices are "Nexus" devices that come with only
> Google software on them, and I am conservative about what I add [...]

And even still, I don't trust my Android devices to ever see most of my
passwords: such as financial passwords, domain registration passwords,
etc. I figure the OS far too prominent a target for bad guys while being
far too complex to be secured. But at least I don't have the extra crap
added by Samsung and T-Mobile to worry about...

-kb