[Discuss] Mounting external hard drive on Open Solaris

Christopher Robinson chrisrobinson at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:08:25 EDT 2016

Hello,
I would appreciate any help with this issue.I run open Solaris on a Sun Ultra 20 machine. I want to add a Lacie Minimus external hard drive.However, the install Wizard is written in Windows and Wine will not load it.My computer recognizes the device and I was able to format it. However, I need to
create a mount point or file path so I can move files from my desktop to the drive.If anyone has a suggestions for writing such a script, I would be extremely appreciative.I am copying this message on the hardware hack list.
Very sincerely yours, Christopher