[Discuss] free email less intrusive than google

Rich Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:38:47 EDT 2016

On 3/15/2016 11:58 AM, Gordon Marx wrote:
> Politically incorrect speech is not being suppressed.

Political correctness means you can't show "Blazing Saddles" in public
because it might offend someone. Never mind that Richard Pryor, who
co-wrote the script, insisted that the townspeople refer to Sheriff Bart
as "nigger".

Oh, wait. I'm not supposed say that, not even in that context because it
might offend someone. I can only allude to it as "the N word".

And you say that politically incorrect speech isn't being suppressed?

--
Rich P.