[Discuss] free email less intrusive than google

Edward Ned Harvey (blu) blu at nedharvey.com
Tue Mar 15 12:50:33 EDT 2016

If you use the term "cotton pickin" in the presence of African Americans, you'll probably make them feel disrespected. Nothing more need be said.

But I'm sure not stopping anybody here from digging a deeper hole.

(Rich, I am not oppressing you. If Person A says something that oppresses Person B, who perhaps doesn't feel like engaging the conflict because this is something they encounter all the time, and then Person C says to Person A, "you're being oppressive," it doesn't then make Person C the oppressor.)