[Discuss] free email less intrusive than google

Joe Polcari joe at polcari.com
Tue Mar 15 16:03:57 EDT 2016

And if everyone had that attitude, this politically correct crap wouldn’t exist … but nooo.
But who am I to judge - if it pisses you off, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it, I just won’t say it anymore to you, I didn’t know it meant anything other what I intended but apparently my intentions don’t count.
The politically correct stuff comes from someone trying to suppress my speech because it ‘may’ insult someone/anyone.
Like the holiday is named Christmas, but you can’t say it when wishing someone a good holiday.
Or am I missing the point?