[Discuss] Govt Source Code Policy

Rich Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:57:44 EDT 2016

On 3/25/2016 10:13 PM, Greg Rundlett (freephile) wrote:
> You talk about freedom to compete.  I'm talking about freedom to cooperate.

Reframing the argument does not answer the question I asked. But I'll
play along because you're wrong.

I'm not talking about freedom to compete. I'm talking about freedom of
choice. I'm talking about the American People's freedom to choose
whether to compete or to cooperate. You on the other hand are talking
about denying us that freedom by eliminating the choice to compete from
the equation.

--
Rich P.