[Discuss] blu dns misconfiguration ?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Mar 29 02:24:40 EDT 2016

I added the CNAME several days ago. It should have propagated globally by
now.

I've tested it against a bunch of public nameservers, and it resolves
correctly from every one I tested against.

If your nameserver isn't picking up the CNAME, then the problem is likely
with your nameserver locally.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6