[Discuss] Decent WSIWIG development

Eric Chadbourne sillystring at protonmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:11:42 EST 2016

WP also has a mobile app.

Thanks,
Eric

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Decent WSIWIG development
Local Time: November 8, 2016 9:03 PM
UTC Time: November 9, 2016 2:03 AM
From: bencarr at gmail.com
To: blu <discuss at blu.org>

I have two solutions.

The first is the Worpress Desktop App, this may be much more comfortable
for your user/admin than working in a web browser. It defaults to
worpress.com, but all you do is point it at your wordpress 80/443, and it
works quite well.

The second is, I am guessing they are not a FUSE/FOSS junky. But for about
$40 he can get MountainDuck, which is a GUI toolbar/taskbar app for
OSX/Win, that does all the mounting, key management, etc. for FUSE
including SSHFS as well as CIFS, GCloud. I would think that might be easier
than shifting the CMS.

https://mountainduck.io/

-Ben