[Discuss] smtp2go?

Eric Chadbourne sillystring at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:51:53 EDT 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Discuss] smtp2go?
Local Time: April 28, 2017 9:51 AM
UTC Time: April 28, 2017 1:51 PM
From: dbarrett at blazemonger.com
To: discuss at blu.org
Daniel Barrett <dbarrett at blazemonger.com>

Any experience with smtp2go.com? They offer free outgoing SMTP for
1000 emails per month. I run a few Linux websites (WordPress,
MediaWiki) that lack outgoing email for their (low-volume) diagnostic
& administrative messages, etc. Looks perfect for configuring postfix
on these sites to use smtp2go as an outgoing mail relay.

--
Dan Barrett
dbarrett at blazemonger.com

Never used them. Interesting.

I just set up posftix for a client and send admin emails directly. Why are you considering a service? Heck for low volume admin messages you can set it up as send only and skip the more difficult stuff like dkim.

Eric