[Discuss] macOS music player suggestions?

Eric Chadbourne sillystring at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:43:08 EDT 2017

Anybody have a suggestion for a music player for macOS?  Maybe Clementine?

I've been tolerating iTunes for a while but it has totally screwed my collection in a way I didn't anticipate.  I've rebuilt from backups and using VLC now.  It's OK but feels clunky.

Any suggested players?  Mixed collection.  Ogg, mp3, aac, etc.

Never thought I would see the day where Gnu/Linux has superior media players.

Thanks,
Eric

- The one who is surprised by the amount of junk and bizarre bits in the Description field of these music files.