[Discuss] CrashPlan Home is discontinued - what's next?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Mon Aug 28 23:43:21 EDT 2017

I use Amazon S3 for my backups. First 50 TB/month cost $0.0245 per GB for
Standard Storage or $0.0135 per GB for Infrequent Access Storage.

I wrote a script for my backups that uses s3cmd to sync my servers to S3
and manages a set of daily backups and monthly and annual archives.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6