[Discuss] LibreOffice and .docx files

Shirley Márquez Dúlcey mark at buttery.org
Thu Dec 21 09:29:19 EST 2017

Matt, the document you passed along is specific to volume license
agreements - in other words, corporate licenses. It does not apply to
Windows licenses that come with a computer bought by a normal
consumer, or by a company that just buys licensed computers and does
not have a Windows Enterprise or VDA agreement. So far as I know, the
licenses that come with computers still do not come with any virtual
machine rights.