[Discuss] AD/LDAP authentication

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Thu Dec 21 13:04:36 EST 2017

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:57:21AM -0500, Richard Pieri wrote:
> The Centrify option has been brought up. It's my resort of choice if I
> can't get native authentication working.

I was going to suggest this as a possible solution also--we use it
where I work.  I haven't done sysadmin work in many years now so
I can't really comment on how well it would solve your problem.  The
folks that do sysadmin here, do seem to be satisfied with how it meets
our particular needs, but that's really all I can say.

-=-=-=-=-