[Discuss] deadmanish login?

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Thu Feb 2 19:19:30 EST 2017

These passwords can be entertaining, and it is tempting to run the
procedure more than once and pick an attractive output. Ah, beware: If
you sort for passwords that are attractive you reduce the entropy: a
cracker can maybe anticipate and so search "attractive" passwords first.

A little frustrating, some passwords I use frequently are cumbersome,
not sexy like "premium-student-viking". The upside? Maybe I get an
entropy credit for not being catchy.

-kb