[Discuss] How to permanently remove Linux package from installation

edwardp at linuxmail.org edwardp at linuxmail.org
Sat Feb 4 18:17:26 EST 2017

It wants to remove openbox, along with 15 other packages.

Cinnamon apparently doesn't require it, as I have that also installed
on a laptop (although 32-bit) and openbox is not installed on it.

Removing:
 arc-theme                noarch    20161119-3.fc25      @updates         2.3 M
 cinnamon                 x86_64    3.2.8-9.fc25         @updates         7.6 M
 cinnamon-session         x86_64    3.2.0-1.fc25         @updates         989 k