[Discuss] Torrent of new spam

Rich Braun richb at pioneer.ci.net
Sun Feb 19 12:29:05 EST 2017

Years ago, I built a very functional greylist spam-thwarter around exim, which provides finer control over each step of the SMTP handshake than the postfix setup I have now.

Had to give up on greylisting when ISPs all decided to block port 25 inbound, so I have to use a commercial relay provider that passes my inbound mail on another port. So I rely on them to do whatever level of greylisting they have (clearly, whatever they're doing isn't screening out this latest deluge).

-rich