[Discuss] Ubuntu 16.04 Wifi Connection Disappeared

Nancy Allison nancythewriter7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:03:59 EST 2017

I'm looking at this webpage, which looked promising. Why does it want me to
download a driver?

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/disable-wireless-toshiba-satellite-52666.html

The Fn-F8 key combo is not doing anything, unfortunately. Fn-F12 (which
looks like an oldfashioned glass thermometer with the bulb on top) turns on
and off the Bluetooth icon.

Dang.

I wonder if I will have to wait until the next BLU installfest to get it
working. Computers are great when they work.

What did I doooooo!