[Discuss] OT: Lyft partnership with NuTonomy for Boston pilot

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:33:39 EDT 2017

I saw that. I knew that NuTonomy had also been approved to migrate from
Flynn Park to some of the streets in South Boston back in April. Delf
driving cars are a reality, and it is only a matter of time before we
see large fleets of them.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org