[Discuss] Recommended Calendar with Popup Reminders

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Jun 15 12:01:56 EDT 2017

Good timing.  Just three days ago, I installed the Lightning plugin to
Thunderbird for calendaring, and really like it.  I use OwnCloud as
groupware/CardDav/CalDav/WebDav/file sync, so now I have a CalDav client
under Linux to share the same calendar data I access on my phone.  It
does do popup reminders.   Since you don't love the cloud (I don't
either which is why I run OwnCloud on my own server), you don't have to
use it the way I am.  But it's nice to have just another tab on
Thunderbird instead of a separate app.