[Discuss] Any miners?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:32:21 EDT 2017

I wonder if bitcoin mining is a significant factor in malware. Build a
massive botnet, and then use the zombie machines as a massively parallel
system for bitcoin mining. The victims pay for the electricity and other
costs, and the bad guy reaps the rewards.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6