[Discuss] Problems in installing Openmeetings

Tom Luo mariolzx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:48:31 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I have a problem in installing Apache OpenMeetings 3.3.2.
My VPS is running Ubuntu 16.04 and the OpenMeetings is 3.3.2
I am following the instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/Installation%20OpenMeetings%203.3.0%20on%20Ubuntu%2016.04%20LTS.pdf?version=2&modificationDate=1500133143000&api=v2

Everything is correct until I reach page 10:

http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install

I am running Apache server. So I typed:
http://myserverip:5080/openmeetings/install

But nothing happens. I feel I need to configure apache2 server to point to
the correct OpenMeetings folder. I changed the 000-default.conf file to
point to the correct Openmeetings directory. But this still doe snot work.
Morevoer, I checked the whole OpenMeetings folder. I don't see any install
file.

Any one knows why?

I really appreciate your help!

Tom