[Discuss] Double-sided printing with web browsers

epp at vivaldi.net epp at vivaldi.net
Sat Aug 11 15:11:37 EDT 2018

Hi all.

I have Fedora 28 installed with an HP All-In-One printer, Deskjet 3520
series. When I print double-sided with any web browser (Firefox,
Chrome/Chromium, Vivaldi), the page footers only print on the
even-numbered pages. For single-sided printing, the footers print on
every page.

I'm done filing bug reports with Mozilla and HP, because no one replies
to the reports.

Is there a setting somewhere that may need to be changed? I have looked
in the CUPS interface and HP Device Manager and the Duplexer setting in
the HPDM is on. Changing the print scaling percentage has no effect on
footer printing.

Thank you in advance.