[Discuss] Backing up evernote

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:41:24 EST 2018

Re:Google Keep. I have no issues exporting from evernote, But, Google Keep
does not have an import feature. I do like Google Keep features.

Sent from Galaxy S9+

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7