[Discuss] ten more years

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Wed Feb 14 21:47:29 EST 2018

On 02/14/2018 12:23 PM, Rich Braun wrote:
> But your assessment is rather glass-half-full, wouldn't you say?

Some of the glasses are in decent shape.

I got an e-mail about the Rust Meetup next month, and I was wondering
about the location.

Man, once Google Street View loads (kudos to network people that that
works so well), it is *very* impressive. But to do that people had to
stop and think about what they were doing, and write actual code--not
just "curate" and glue and then write a layer on top.

Not all of our technology is crap, but there is so much that lumbers
across the finish line barely operating.

-kb