[Discuss] Running a mail server, or not

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sun Jun 24 13:35:09 EDT 2018

One point that often gets overlooked in discussions of cryptography is that
if you only encrypt the few things that must be kept secret, you make it a
lot easier for nefarious miscreants to focus their efforts on your secrets.
Whereas if you routinely encrypt everything, then those miscreants have to
work a hell of a lot harder decrypting a lot of worthless crap in hopes of
eventually uncovering your secrets.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6