[Discuss] Running a mail server, or not

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Wed Jun 27 15:39:23 EDT 2018

Yes.  The problem is with automating that so I don't have to teach my
wife ssh and command line.

What I have on my old server is a specific folder to dump spam to train
on, and a cron job would feed the mail through spamc.  I was hoping
there might be a better way, but I will probably end up adapting that
mechanism (I also moved from MBox to Maildir, and another monkey wrench
is I moved from system users to virtual users with no home directories
per se)