[Discuss] Post issue with bootable linux

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:05:23 EDT 2018

The other problem is that he forgot his passwords and also the gui failed
so he was only connabd line
With gparted I was able to reset his passwords, and manually do an upgrade
to UBUNTU 16.04LTS.
So he is now up and running, but I'm still at a loss why the system fails
to pay into the setup or boot menus with the bootable usbs.

Sent from Galaxy S8 Android

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7