[Discuss] Echos from the fediverse

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu May 3 22:04:45 EDT 2018

Speaking of echoes, has anyone tried the Amazon Echo?

I recent;y received one when I bought a new Kindle. I was ordering a Kindle
Fire HD 10, which cost me $149, and I saw that there was an HD 10 bundled
with an Echo Dot for $149. Since I was getting the Kindle anyway, the Echo
Dot was effectively free, so I figured what the heck.

Today I noticed that O'Reilly has a book on writing apps for the Echo. If
we can find a speaker for the topic, I'd like to schedule a BLU meeting
about programming for the Echo.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6