[Discuss] Backing up the entire software installation

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:21:22 EST 2018

Aptik is a tool that you can use to easily back up your system settings and
installed programs.
https://medium.com/@teejeetech/aptik-v18-5-5c0985eb16d3

Sent from Galaxy S9+

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018, 8:43 PM Nancy Allison <nancythewriter7 at gmail.com