[Discuss] Container to deploy a web service

Tom Luo mariolzx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:34:42 EST 2018

Hi, all,

I developed a software which provide a web service.
When I deploy the software in customer's machines, I don't want them to see
the source code.
I tried to use docker, but I found out that docker cannot provide password
protection. The customer can still see the source code. The source code
contains python code and javascript code. I feel possibly virtual box is an
option. But I have not tried yet.
Basically, what I need is to provide a port for customers to access the
service. At the same time, I don't want customers to see my code.

What should I do? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom