[Discuss] Fwd: [Ig Nobel Events] Ig Nobel tickets

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:28:35 EDT 2018

Since there are a goodly number of science nerds on these lists i figure
someone might want to grab one or more of the last few tickets available.
If you enjoy low humor on high topics, this annual send-up of the Nobel
Prizes occurs annually just before Nobel announcement week, awarding work
that makes one laugh and then makes one think. And a comic opera and Mr
Science demos in panto.

(I've only missed a couple of these. Highly recommended.)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux