[Discuss] Geeqie problem with thumbnail checkboxes

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Tue Sep 18 13:24:04 EDT 2018

I don't have it installed right now, so this is just from memory and/or
guessing. I believe geeqie stores configurations in various locations
within your home directory. Could there be a problem with access to the
config/cache folder(s) for geeqie?

In other words, are these directories present, and accessible to you

XDG_DATA_HOME, (~/.local/share) /geeqie/collections/*.gqv
XDG_DATA_HOME, (~/.local/share) /geeqie/metadata/*
XDG_CONFIG_HOME, (~/.config) /geeqie/geeqierc.xml
XDG_CONFIG_HOME, (~/.config) /geeqie/geocode-parameters.awk
XDG_CONFIG_HOME, (~/.config) /geeqie/accels
XDG_CONFIG_HOME, (~/.config) /geeqie/applications/*.desktop
XDG_CACHE_HOME, (~/.cache) /thumbnails/*

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org