[Discuss] couple of cheap (free?) Asterisk telephony cards

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Fri Aug 2 17:57:25 EDT 2019

So a local call center near me closed down and was giving away all of
their office furniture for free.  By the time that I got there, they
seemed to have gotten rid of any interesting tech.  There were a
couple of add in cards lying around that they said that I could have.
 I think they are some form of Quad-span T1 cards.  Marking are:

Front side of board:

Compuamt 2011/4/EC

Back side of board:
Compuamt
2011/4/EC
Asterisk 2-4 Port E1/T1/J1 PRI PCIE Card
www.asterisk.com

The boards appear to be identical and unlike most of the boards that I
can find online they have
4 dip switches labeled JPO on the front.

I know some people on this list work with Linux based PBX systems, so
maybe someone familiar with the product line can clarify what they
are.  I have no use for them and would be happy to pass them on to a
good home.  I only picked them up because I thought that they might be
useful and they were going to end up in the trash if I didn't take
them.  I have no idea if they work so buyer/taker beware.

Bill Bogstad