[Discuss] Need about an hour of consulting...

Kurt L Keville kkeville at mit.edu
Mon Jul 15 13:23:37 EDT 2019

ideally Wed night around the BLU meeting but definitely on or before the Installfest...

We are tantalizingly close to getting usbboot working again, much as we did about a decade ago, with the TI Pandaboard...

We have compiled code bases like https://github.com/simu/usbboot-omap4 so that we are fairly confident we have the binaries correctly formed... when we run them IAW the posted instructions from the host we get a deadface response... maybe because we are POKEing u-boot over a-boot? (maybe? I know some of you have experience with this kind of boot process).  We are rather short on docs and diagnostics but here is some of our stdout ...
 http://lyre.mit.edu/output.txt

This is for our http://tinyurl.com/SPSCapeCod   summer project which you will likely hear about Wed evening...