[Discuss] Ubuntu Install Question

Ivan Klimov iklimov87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:55:25 EST 2019

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the clarification.

I thought of swap partition to be more for temp file storage/exchange.
Thank you for introducing the concept. When you said shuffle parts of
programs... I have not done it and do not envision how it is done. Maybe it
is an advanced concept for me;) I have installed FULL programs on different
partitions -never parted programs out.

Do you think it is a good idea to partition 50/50 SSD where windows 10 is
already installed ?.. and install Ubuntu on the second partition ? Is it
safe ?

Best,
Ivan