[Discuss] Ubuntu Install Question

Mike Small smallm at sdf.org
Thu Mar 7 15:50:03 EST 2019

That's good to hear. The parted developers certainly don't lack in
bravery or ambition when it comes to what features to try to implement
and maintain. In a different context while tracking down a bug I noticed
that parted probes filesystem superblocks checking for everything from
nilfs2 to amiga's filesystem to Apple's HFS. I'd never even heard of
nilfs. All useful features to someone I guess.