[Discuss] Trying to install Tor on Fedora

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:48:44 EDT 2019

The "bash: $: command not found ..." indicates that you must have typed "$
torbrowser-launcher" instead of just "torbrowser-launcher".

I just gave it a try, and it successfully installed and launched the Tor
browser when I ran "torbrowser-launcher".

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6