[Discuss] RMS in the news

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:06:49 EDT 2019

I'd like to see his original email that sparked the whole mess. From what
little I've seen, it sounds like RMS condemned Epstein but defended Minsky,
as Minsky is dead and thus cannot defend himself.

The impression I got was that RMS had claimed Epstein forced the
17-year-old girl to come on to Minsky, but that Minsky was unaware that she
was being coerced.

Also, Gregory Benford, author and professor, claims to have witnessed the
incident where she came on to Minsky. He says that Minsky turned her down,
and that neither he nor Minsky had any reason to suspect that she was being
coerced. If this is the case, then all the blame belongs with Epstein.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6