[Discuss] RMS in the news

MBR mbr at arlsoft.com
Wed Sep 18 11:13:38 EDT 2019

I've known RMS since the 1970s when we were both regular attendees at
the MIT Folk Dance Club.  His Aspergers has always made him a difficult
person to deal with.

You say you "wonder if he would have done the same call out with a male
professor in the same situation".  I'm pretty sure that the answer is,
"Yes."