[Discuss] Recent discussions and our list archives

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Fri Sep 20 13:15:16 EDT 2019

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 10:46 AM Daniel Barrett
<dbarrett at blazemonger.com> wrote:

> We've had some discussion recently that speculated about an
> individual's psychological state. Just a friendly reminder that our
> discussions are archived and visible to the public and include the
> writer's name and email address.

Fortunately for the authors, said individual probably doesn't have the resources
to be litigious.  (To the best of my knowledge, they have been involved in
very few lawsuits in their primary area of interest.  I doubt if this would
bother them.)  Still your reminder is warranted as a general warning.

On a techno-humour bent, the emails weren't PGP signed and we all
know how easy it is to forge emails headers, plausible deniability, etc.
Good luck explaining that to a judge and jury...

Bill Bogstad
(I don't even have a PGP key so I can deny everything.)