[Discuss] rms

Bill Horne bill at horne.net
Fri Sep 20 17:29:45 EDT 2019

On 9/20/2019 1:51 PM, Bill Cattey wrote:
> Shirley's Story provokes me to tell, my "It's all my fault," story.
>
> At one time, my friends Jonathan Solomon (whom many of you know as
> jsol -- of Telecom Digest fame), and Rich Braun shared an apartment in
> Central Square with RMS. lu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Since I'm the current Moderator of The Telecom Digest, I'd really
appreciate more info about those who came before me. I took over from
Pat Townson, but I have no information on those who came before him.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to read this: all info gratefully
received.

Bill Horne

--
Bill Horne